Early morning I took a train and bus to Abhays place in Waltham.... It was great meeting uncle and aunty and Rahuls family once again..... Never felt out of place a single moment.. They were that welcoming... Dropped a mail to my manager "I am not feeling well. Will not be able to report to office" and off we were to six flags...
The rides were amazing.. fast, steep, twists and turns and rotations and zero gravity drops... Enjoyed a lot.. My personal favorite was the bizzaro.... The water park was fun too.. I was wearing a cotton short, so the girl near one of the slides was not letting me go.. But my eyes did the trick. I gave her a beseeching look and she melted right away.. and let me go.. Just seconds before she had refused a girl in front of me.. That was a small victory,... Bachna ye hasino... hahahhahaha
A indian dinner on the way back and I collapsed as soon as sat in the car,.. While I was asleep I still felt like I was in one of the rides.. That was an amazing feeling...
This was friday... the trip to Hampton beach, New Hampshire was on Saturday... in the next blog...
By the way I forgot to mention.. I want to appreciate the enthusiasm and spirit shown by Abhays parents.. they enjoyed all the rides like us... The trip was special because of them...

amit the trekker...u gave that girl a look and she melted down..what kind of look did you give her? Please teach me and Onkar how to melt a girl down with your look. Appreciated. I will keep commenting on your blog now onwards so be aware...hahahah...(shriya laughed like this after reading this comment)
ReplyDeleteWhen I come down to Syracuse I will teach you,.. But somethings are God given.. so I will try my best but I cannot guarantee
ReplyDelete